Functions of the Language Editor
Responsibilities of the Language Editor:
The main responsibility of the language editor is the translation of the articles published in Revista ALCONPAT to a second or third language
- Apply in time and in due form to the corresponding call of the Language Editor of Revista ALCONPAT every two years.
- Be a native speaker of the language to which the editor applies for translation.
- Personality, training and professional behavior.
- Punctuality in the delivery of the translations (no more than two weeks)
- Have knowledge in technical and scientific translations
- Ad-Honorem Work
- Comply with the delivery of the translations in a punctual manner.
- Written request in time and in due form for the editor’s re-election for periods of two years when the call is established.
Causes for termination:
- Due to death or incapacity
- Due to the breach of their duties