Functions of the Executive Editor
Responsibilities of the Executive Director
- Coordinate all the administrative part and operation of the electronic tools.
- Have been a member of the editorial staff of the journal for a period of at least four years with an excellent record in the compliance of their obligations.
- Present to the editorial staff a four-year plan for the improvement of the journal in quantitative and qualitative terms (administrative part and operation of the electronic tools).
- Present their submission for the corresponding call every four years.
Present a bi-annual report of the positive administrative results of Revista ALCONPAT in the last two years
- Show considerable advances regarding the quality parameters of Revista ALCONPAT such as periodicity, quality of form and substance of the articles, inscription to international citation indices, marketing strategies and dissemination, etc., but mainly the electronic tools.
- Written request in time and in due form for their re-election when the call is established.
Causes for termination
- Due to death or incapacity
- Due to the breach of their duties