Functions of the Co-Editor in Chief
(President of each CONPAT)
In addition to the abovementioned editors, there will be a Co-Editor in Chief who will remain in charge for two years and this position will be held by the president of each CONPAT.
Responsibilities of the Co-Editor in Chief
- Edit the memoirs of the CONPAT that correspond to them under the pre-evaluation and pre-publication policies of the journal, and following up with the Editor in Chief.
- Assume, within the organization of the CONPAT, the payments in kind to the editorial staff according to their achievements.
- Channel to the journal the payment per article that each author shall carry out for the publication of their work in the journal.
- Have been appointed as the President of CONPAT for the next two years.
- Fully comply with the memoirs of the CONPAT according to the quality policies of ALCONPAT.
Causes for termination
- Due to incapacity or death
- Due to the breach of their duties